“You raised our dinner from the dead!?!” ~ Carol Roscoe as Daphne in The Gamers: Dorkness Rising (via Matt Vancil)
Grace & Salome: I Have To Tell You Something
Episode Eleven: D&D War Stories
In this episode Grace and I talk about the unbridled affection (and emotional damage) we still carry for the type of “gaming” that involves dice, books, and character sheets.
Direct Link For Non-Flash Peeps
* If a friend recommends a movie to you with the name “Dork” in the title, it’s probably not a date night movie.
* The Gamers: Dorkness Rising is the most accurate gaming moving ever made. Watch it. Buy it. Lurve it!
* Gamer chicks make everything better (so long as they’re not just girlfriend gamers).
* Level 20+ Magic User Fireball vs innocent civilians = big baaaadaaa boom.
* Grace played Paladins; I have never rolled a lawful character in my life. Go chaotic or go home.
* I still have all my books and dice. I still know my favorite character’s THAC0. This is why I don’t know math.