Looking For Pre-June Hush Juliette Skin / Demos

Ahoy Skin Enthusiasts and Fashionistas:

I am looking for someone that has the June (or prior) Hush Juliette Skin Demos on an account that is not tied to their main/billing account. Basically, an alt you wouldn’t mind someone else logging into for a few days with a temporary password.

Important To Note:

1. This request is coming from me, not Gala Phoenix or anyone legally or otherwise associated with her.

2. We’re not planning on doing anything to violate TOS or copyright. It goes without saying nothing illegal will be taking place.

3. It has to be the Juliette skins (as these were the ones with the watermarks) and it has to be from June or earlier before the demos/skins were replaced.

I will be happy to privately provide more information to someone that demonstrates the ability and genuine interest to help.

Feel free to email or message me in-world.

This entry was posted in Second Life, Skins SL, SL - Shopping. Bookmark the permalink.

6 Responses to Looking For Pre-June Hush Juliette Skin / Demos

1. adora says:

So you want someone to loan you an account to basically rip the skin from sl, to prove it’s copybotted. You’re going to far. You’re becoming the monster you want to fight. Im reporting this, and, though absolutely nothing will happen, I hope it does. Be true, and work with the rules

2. Salome says:

I know that reading comprehension isn’t everybody’s thing, but you really should at least be able to understand 1, 2, 3.

No one violated TOS. No one violated copyright. No one ripped or exported a skin from SL.

The rules were followed to the letter.

Now run along and get a little hooked on phonics or something. Then gut up and use your real avatar name the next time you want to leave an uninformed snark on someone’s blog.

3. adora says:

well dear if you expect me to believe that, I certainly expect you to believe the ocean side property I have for sale for you. It’s in Arizona. All of you, with the sole exception of Gala, have been beyond shady in this matter, and someone;’s gotta stop you. Nice insult, btw, coming from a fashion blogger that literally looks like she was born yesterday and had no idea how to , you know, make a shape or pick a skin. toodles!

4. Salome says:

I hope you enjoyed your last anonymous troll. I’d have gone for something other than vanity insults and cliches, but I suppose the classics have their place.

And you might want to brush up on geography when you’re getting those phonics lessons. You’re in Kentucky, not Arizona. I know all those states are hard to keep straight.

Thanks for stopping by. Don’t forget to try the veal ;)

5. adora says:

Let’s add too retarded to remember quips from popular culture! I’m as anon as I want to be. I’m not trolling, but I rather doubt you wanna get into something like this, with someone like me. But, I digress. Let’s look, shall we, over the evidence. ANY of my avatars look like goddesses beside the pictures you post of yourself. Any of them. At all. I use hair from the last, I don’t know, 12 months, while you seem found of things that were, frankly, not even pretty when they were current. I don’t care what you think, really, I stumbled on this blog while looking for info that was new on the curio/hush fiasco, hoping to find the shop would again be open soon. What I found instead was proof positive that people are trying to fight thieves and lawbreakers with-GASP- thievery and breaking the law! As if, somehow, two wrongs make a right. Spoiler alert- They Don’t. The ends don’t justify the means. All they do is make you, and everyone else helping in the matter, look like a bunch of harpies.
    Now then, as for doc dropping, please, let’s tell the people more about me. Open yourself up to that, and I’ll post google maps images of your house, because, my dear? I am an cunt. It wouldn’t be going to far to say I’m much better at this then you- Not the fashion blogging, that I don’t care anything about- but about this internet tough gal stuff. Shall we move forward, then? Perhaps I’ll post the local school’s names in your area, since you’re a mother and all. Before you call foul, remember- the freedom of information act is a bitch, and I’m not a hacker. Just classier, bitchier, and, frankly? Better then you.
    This is where you shut up, and I loose interest in this, and we go our seperate ways. Toodles, dear.

6. Liphx says: